Working at Napa
The ideal applicant for any of our openings will be smart, confident, energetic and toilet-trained. We will not make that mistake again! You'll appreciate the thrill of a challenge, and love what you do. Your socks won't be visible below the leg of your pants when you stand still. You must be okay with alternate summer Fridays off, free Snapple, Diet Coke, and pretzel sticks. If you play Texas Hold 'em and foosball, even better.
To apply for these jobs, email nsdjobs at napa dot com. In the body of an email, please include:
- A short intro paragraph or two, so we know you can communicate effectively;
- Your past work experience and salary requirements -- and actually include salary requirements, so we can budget properly;
- Responses mentioning "noodles" will help indicate you have read this ad fully, and you're not some sort of placement company robot.
NO AGENCIES OR PLACEMENT COMPANIES, PLEASE.
- Do you enjoy creating web sites that are easy on the eyes?
- Are you an avid follower of the latest design trends and enjoy to challenge yourself and your work with them?
- Can you work with a team of developers and designers to create powerful and exciting web sites and software?
- Are you a fan of color theory and typography?
- Are you all about making users happy?
If so, have we got the internship for you! We’re Napa Group, a New York based Financial Software company, and we’re seeking a paid Web Design Intern to join our team! During your time at Napa you’ll:
- Work with the Lead Web Designer to create new websites and add exciting features to our current sites
- Work closely with the development team to turn ideas into reality
- Collaborate to create company design standards, which include color schemes, logos, frameworks and more
We are looking for someone with:
- Creativity and a passion to defend their vision
- A sense of humor, good taste, and preferably extensive ping pong experience
If this sounds like you, apply to this paid internship by sending us your resume and cover letter. Also, prove you’re not a robot by adding the word noodles somewhere in your email!
We are looking for a full-time developer to join our product development team to create modern systems for our customers. These aren't just pretty websites, they are business-critical applications.
Napa developers . . .
- Become experts in the business and technology behind our products
- Work closely with their product owner, business analysts, and team members
- Contribute to all layers of our products
- Employ simple and elegant code design
- Take pride in their code and test it as if their job depends on it
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with MVC, Scrum, and VB.net a plus
- Minimum 3 years as a developer
- BS in a related field or equivalent experience
About Napa Group
Yeah, we've got the foosball table, the ping pong table, the Nerf guns, the Xbox/Super NES combo, Texas hold 'em tournaments, and a stocked fridge. But unlike the startups that come and go in New York, we've been around since 1986 and have a strong client base comprised of the most prestigious Wall Street firms.
Our products provide our clients with everything from high-speed trading and position management software to workflow optimization and powerful analytical tools. If creating cutting-edge software with a team of ridiculously talented developers sounds like a good fit for you, send us an email and let's talk.